Norton password manager is one of the most remarkable tools offered by Norton to help you secure your important passwords and other confidential data. It is an ideal tool for all those who forget their passwords or cannot create strong passwords. The password manager helps you manage and access all your passwords in a hassle-free manner. In addition to this, you can use it on different devices to synchronize the data across other platforms. This is a cloud-based platform that makes you free from the fear of leaking your important login credentials while logging in to different sites. Therefore, you can log in to your account in a safe and secured manner.
Moreover, it also allows you to access your favorite sites quickly. Above all, you can use it on your computer as well as on your mobile devices. Here, we’ll guide you to install the Password Manager on your Android device and walk you through its outstanding features.
Advantages of Norton Password Manager
Here, we have discussed the most excellent features of the Password manager:-
- This helps you save your email addresses and credit card details securely online.
- It comes with a built-in browser that stores and enters your information whenever needed.
- The Password Manager also helps you create strong and complex passwords.
- The Norton Password manager restricts all malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes.
- The frequently dialed numbers are stored in it automatically.
- You can quickly access the tool even on your mobile devices using the PIN.
Download and install Norton password manager on an Android device
If you want to get the benefits of the Password Manager on your Android device, you should download and install it on your device using these steps:-
- Firstly, you must launch the “Play Store” application on your mobile.
- Then, go to its search bar and enter “Norton Password Manager.”
- Now, click on the same from the search results.
- In the next step, you must tap on the “Install” button.
- Now, the application will start downloading on your device.
- Once the download completes, you should click on the “Open” button.
- In the next step of Norton Password Manager, the “User License Agreement” and select the “Agree & Launch” option.
- After this, you should choose from the following-
- Click on the “What is Norton Password Manager” tab.
- If you don’t have a Norton Account, click “Create a new Account.”
- If you have an account, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Then, you should type the password of this and select the “Open Vault” option.
- Now, select of the following-
- Set up a PIN for your Password Manager to open it faster on your mobile.
- If you don’t want to set the PIN code, you should select the “Skip for Now” option.
Thus, with the help of the above steps, you have completed the Norton Password Manager download and installation procedure. Moreover, the users are advised to visit the official website norton.com/setup to setup the Norton Products.